Biofdan MAAB Fastmelt instant series of probiotics are produced by the Danish company Bifodan with GMP certification. Bifodan originated in 1938 and has been focusing on the development and production of probiotics for more than 80 years. It is the world’s first probiotic company that added Lactobacillus acidophilus to yogurt products.
MAAB FASTmelt PROBIOTICS MAVAG from Bifodan help maintain a balanced vaginal microbiota with the best strains of probiotics in a red-berry flavor that is easy to swallow and melts in your mouth. Compared with the current US market capsule probiotics, it is an innovative probiotic product, which is easier to absorb and avoids the drug resistance of ordinary capsules, bringing new choices and good news to our friends who are looking to help to relieve chronicle vaginal discomfort.
The MAAB Fastmelt Daily MAVAG is a probiotic supplement to help maintain a balanced vaginal microbiota.
• Probiotics with documented beneficial effects on relieving vaginal discomfort
• Through their production of lactic acid, probiotics maintain an optimal pH level in the vaginal environment thereby inhibiting the growth of unwanted microorganisms in a natural way
• 1 stick per day containing three probiotic strains providing min. 1 billion CFU/stick
• Patented fast-melt technology. Pour the powder directly into the mouth. Dissolves instantly on the tongue. No need for water
• Natural pleasant redberry flavor
Package: 10 sticks per box
Main ingredients: L. Gasseri BIFOLAC® EB01, L. rhamnosus GG BIFOLAC ® PB01, L. acidophilus LA-14
Other ingredients: Xylitol, Erythritol, Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, Magnesium oxide, Strawberry, Raspberry flavor, Citric acid, Sodium carboxymethylcellulose, Silicon dioxide.
Serving suggestion: 1 stick per day. Pour the powder directly into the mouth. The product dissolves instantly on the tongue. There is no need for intake of water.
Storage: 24 months when stored at room temperature. No refrigeration is required.
Probiotics are safe for most people, however we highly recommend to consult your doctor if you suffer from an immune disorder or have a serious underlying illness.
Also if any symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.